Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 Feature Review
Bajaj Motorcycles Limited has refreshed their Pulsar at the end of last year. The refined and revised model of Bajaj Pulsar 135LS just started hitting the Indian road from December 2016. Consequently it seems the model will get available again in Bangladesh soon. Therefore we are herewith Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 Feature Review. Let’s learn in detail of the youngest Pulsar of Bajaj Pulsar Series.
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 – New Looks
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS is the good looking and sporty model from its beginning. The 2017 version is also come with a set of new revision on looks and design. The overall body, bikini panel, raven-skull head lamp all are looking quite same like previous in 2017 model.
In addition of-course there are some new changes enhanced with the new model of this youngest Pulsar. The new Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 came with completely new blend of color and graphics. The color scheme is sharper and glossier with attractive dual tone.
The engine also got new shade of gun metal color. Moreover the instrument cluster now got the carbon fiber accent, whereas the all alloy wheel rims are also designed with new sticker decals. Therefore at a glance the new 2017 model got comparatively a refreshed look and design.
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 – Added Features
The new Bajaj Pulsar 135LS also enhanced with some new features. It somewhat enhanced its looks and also changed its character to better dealing with customer needs. Here are the added features in detail.
- The seat of new Bajaj Pulsar 135LS is redesigned. The old split seat replaced with new comfortable large single piece seat.
- The toe only gear lever replaced with new toe-hill type double arm lever. It now allows comfortable gear operating while the seating & riding position is upright.
- For the easy controllability of this powerful commuter the double horn grab rail also replaced in this new model. The grab rail is now a single piece continuous type with better grabbing characteristics.
- The front windshield is now larger and raised. Now it is more capable to deal with wind pressure and increasing the aerodynamic character.
- The mirror height also adjusted here for better rear visibility.
- New AHO feature also added with this new model of Pulsar 135LS. The automatic headlight on feature adopt in this 2017 model. So on highway it is now more visible for ensuring safety.
Also Read: History of Bajaj Pulsar
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 Engine & Specification
In consideration of engine and specification, the new Bajaj Pulsar 135LS is remaining unchanged. But of-course the engine tweaked for better power, performance and mileage. The DTS-i (Digital Twin Spark-ignition) engine is now also standardized and compliant with BSIV emission norms.
The engine is tweaked even for stress free high rev characteristics. Moreover its four valve engine allows availing maximum output of power with ensuring commuter like fuel efficiency. According to Bajaj due to its power to weight ratio it’s powerful enough like a 150cc commuter but it ensures the fuel economy like a 125cc bike.
Whatsoever the Bajaj Pulsar 135LS is the nice blend of sporty commuter and after the refreshment it’s now more capable. Let’s get the latest updated specifications of the bike for more specific knowledge.
|Specification||Bajaj Pulsar 135LS|
|Engine||4-stroke, DTS-i,BSIV Compliant, Air-cooled. 4-valve Single Cylinder|
|Bore x Stroke||Not Found|
|Compression Ratio||Not Found|
|Valve System||4 Valve|
|Maximum Power||13.56PS @ 9000RPM|
|Maximum Torque||11.4 NM @ 7500RPM|
|Starting Method||Kick / Self Start|
|Transmission||5 Speed Gear|
|Frame Type||Not Found|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||1995mm x 765mm x 1045mm|
|Saddle Height||Not Found|
|Kerb Weight||121 Kg|
|Fuel Capacity||8 Liters|
|The suspension (Front/Rear)|
Telescopic, with anti-friction bush
5 way adjustable, Nitrox shock absorber
|Brake system (Front/Rear)||240m petal disc / Drum 130mm|
|Tire size (Front / Rear)||Front 2.75 - 17; Rear 100 / 90 - 17; Both Tubeless|
|Battery||12 V Full DC|
|Headlamp||35/35 W, 2 pilot lamps, with Auto Headlamp On (AHO)|
|Speedometer||Analog ODO with Digital Display|
*All the specifications are subject to change upon company rules, policy, offer & promotion. BikeBD is not liable for the changes.
Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 is a pleasant-looking sporty commuter. It’s a nice blend of design, power, and efficiency. Moreover, the new refreshment of 217 may have enhanced its capability to satisfy its customer range. This new refreshment seems quite targeting the need of stylish commuter users.
Whatsoever, still, this new refreshment has not been showcased in the Bangladeshi showroom but wish it will be available on our road soon. After this Bajaj Pulsar 135LS 2017 Feature Review getting any information of its availability we will surely update you. Therefore stay connected with us. Thank you all.
So readers, stay with us for new and updated news and don't forget to subscribe to our BikeBD Youtube channel, and also an eye on our BikeBD Facebook Fanpage. To see the details of Available Bike Prices in Bangladesh and the Motorcycle Showroom Addresses near you visit BikeBD.Com.
Related Article You May Like:
- 10 Tips For Fuel Efficiency
- How To Maintain Motorcycle Chain?
- How To Clean Your Motorcycle?
- All About Motorcycle Drive Chain-Sprocket & it’s Maintenance
- Six Common Motorcycle Problems And Solutions
- How To Maintain The Health of Your Motorcycle Tires
- Motorcycle Tire Break In Period- Do You know It?
- Motorcycle Spark Plugs & Some Maintenance Tips
- All About Motorcycle Battery & Its Maintenance
- Motorbike Tire & Maintenance
- Motorcycle Service and Maintenance Schedule
- What Is Motorcycle Choke & Its Purpose?
Read By Category:
- All Kinds of Company Motorcycles & Scooters Price
- All Motorcycle Showrooms in Bangladesh, Addresses, Phone No
- Team BikeBD All Bikes Review
- All Motorcycle Comparison Reviews
- All Motorcycle Travel Stories
Published by Saleh