Last updated on 11-Dec-2023
- Who we are? www.bikebd.com is one of the best site where you can find the entire important, essential and wishing information about motorcycles or bikes wherever you want.
- What information do we collect? Personal data protection laws concerning Bangladesh (36) – “Institutions or organizations should not collect data which are not strictly necessary.” So, when you use our Site, we collect and store your personal information which is necessary and also provided by you. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- What do we use your information for? We collect your information from you in several different ways on the site. One goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide efficient, meaningful and customized experience. For example, we can use your personal information to: Help make the site easier for to use by not having to enter information more than once. Help you quickly find information, products, service. Help us create content that is more relevant top you. Alert you to new information, products and service that we offer. Why we store and use your personal information: We store and use your personal information for the following reasons: It is necessary in order for us to fulfill a contract that we have with you; It is required in our legitimate interests; It is required in order for us to comply with our legal obligations; or It is permitted because you have provided your consent to us. Security We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized or unlawful access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to your information. When we collect data through the Site, we collect your personal details on a secure server. We use firewalls on our servers. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer
- How do we protect your information? We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Do we disclose any information to outside parties? We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites. Children Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act). If you are under the age of eighteen, please do not provide us any personal information on this Site. This Site is not directed at children and most of the services offered on this Site are designed for individuals who are 18 years of age or older. We recognize the need to provide additional privacy protections for children who use the Internet. Your rights If you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information and if you would like to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at bikebd.com
- Web Address: www.bikebd.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
- Call: +880 1685 000 555
The new digital act 2018 will be used to deal with defamation, hurting religious sentiments, causing deterioration of law and order, and instigation against any person or organization through publishing or transmitting any material on website or in electronic form.
So, our users privacy is very important for us and we respect your privacy. We never use any kind of abuse with your information.
Our object is to make you: Feel comfortable using our web sites. Feel secure in submitting your information to us.