Yamaha FZS V3 Launched In India!
Yamaha FZS series has been for a really long time. It was first launched in late 2008, with a carburetor engine version. It had an engine displacement of 153cc and a power output of 10.2 KW. In 2012, the fzs series got some upgrades on some of its aspects. It still had the same carburetor engine with a 5-speed gearbox, but this time it had some more stylish graphics options, and better grab rails, and some really minor changes.electronic fuel-injected engine, and the power output dropped to 9.7 KW. The second-generation Yamaha FZs had some big cosmetic changes. It had split seats, a wider body, and many more.
- Bosch single-channel ABS as a standard option
- Dual Disc brake standard on all variants
- New LED headlight with separate housing for beams
- Newly designed fuel tank
- Sliding engine kill switch
- Mudguard from Yamaha FZ25
- All-digital LCD meter as instrument panel
- Newly designed unibody seat
- Newly designed sub-frame
- Higher handlebar position
- Single aluminum grab rail
- Newly designed chrome air intake
- An under cowl, or in other words, engine fairing
- Rear mud guard.
Published by Ashik Mahmud