Kawasaki Motorcycle Will Be Officially Launch In Bangladesh - Dhaka Bike Show 2018
Kawasaki Motorcycle will be officially launched in Bangladesh at Dhaka Bike Show 2018. Seeing some Facebook post online & talking with some officials from Rangs Group we can confirm that they will unveil 4 motorcycle models in Bangladesh at Dhaka Bike Show.
Kawasaki was the 4th Japanese motorcycle brand which was left to come in Bangladesh since the introduction of Honda (Bangladesh Honda Pvt Ltd), Suzuki ( Rancon Motorbikes Ltd) & Yamaha (ACI Motors Ltd). For the past two years some importers has bought Kawasaki motorcycles in Bangladesh but they failed to get a good impression on the market as they couldn’t give good feedback of spares parts & service. Kawasaki is one the pioneers in the sports bike segments. They usually make exclusive bikes.
>> Kawasaki KLX 150BF Price In Bangladesh <<
Kawasaki Motorcycles Ltd is a subsidiary of Kawasaki Heavy Industries which was founded back in October 15th 1896 by Shozo Kawasaki. It’s headquarter is in Kobe, Japan. Apart from making motorcycles Kawasaki is also involved in making aircrafts, space systems, helicopters, simulators, jet engines, missiles & electronics equipments. Looking at that portfolio it seems like Motorcycle for them isn’t a big firm but worldwide they are well popular with their bikes.
In the Dhaka Bike Show 2018 we believe that Kawasaki will introduce 4 new models, sadly their won’t be any commuting motorcycles (as Kawasaki don’t make any bikes in 100-150 cc in the commuting segments) & neither we will see any sports bike in the 250cc segments ( as we don’t have any permission for that). The bikes they will introduce will be:
- Z125Pro - a 125 cc mini pocket bike
- KLX 150BF – 150cc off roading motorcycle, in Bangladesh we have a lack of proper off roading motorcycle.
- D Tracker – this is a 150 cc duel purpose motorcycle.
So far the we are not sure about the price of the new Kawasaki Motorcycle models but as we se t to believe that they will announce the price at Dhaka Bike Show 2018 between 22-24 march 2018. We will bring more details about the motorcycle models when we can. So readers that’s all for now, for further updates keep visiting our website and subscribe to our BikeBD Youtube channel, and also eye on our BikeBD Facebook Fanpage.
Useful Articles You May Like:
- Kawasaki Z125 VS KTM 125 Duke Comparison Review
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 VS KTM RC125 Comparison Review
- Kawasaki MotorBike Price In BD | Kawasaki BD-[September 2019]
- Rumor or True? Kawasaki Ninja 125 & Z125 Going to be
- Kawasaki Z125 Feature Review – The Naked Street Fighter
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Specification
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Review – In Depth Road Test Report
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Feature Review – Ninja Kid Unleashed
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Feature Review
- Kawasaki KSR Pro 110 Feature Review
- Kawasaki D-Tracker 150 Feature Review
- Kawasaki Z125 PRO Feature Review
Read By Category:
Published by Ashik Mahmud