How To Get A Motorcycle Driving License - Details and Cost
How To Get A Motorcycle Driving License - Details And Cost
- Download APPLICATION OF LEARNER MOTOR DRIVING LICENSE and fill it up and attach 3 copies of Stamp Size Photograph.
- Go to BRTA, deposit the fees in the BRAC BANK. If you want to apply for a single category (either car or motorcycle), the fees are 345 BDT. And if you want both car and motorcycle, the fees are 518 BDT.
- Apply to the bank receipt and get the Learner License.
- You might see that the exam is scheduled for after 3/6 months or so. But you can sit for an exam earlier within 1 month. In order to do that, you need the authorities to help to reschedule it to earlier. or you can go for a contract with the broker. make a copy of your learner, go for a deal to make arrangements of earlier exam sitting and make sure your result came out passed even though if you get failed. For the contract, 2000-2500 BDT is enough.
- You will get back the Learner License within 3 days. In the meantime, download and fill-up the NON PROFESSIONAL DRIVING LICENSE FORM & the Medical Certificate Form for BRTA Driving License by your local area doctor. (it includes in the non-professional driving license form).
- Make the payment of 2542 BDT for issuing the driving license.
- Attach a copy of any of these - Birth Certificate, Passport or NID.
- Learner License.
- A Filled up NON-PROFESSIONAL DRIVING LICENSE FORM including a Passport Sized Photograph.
- Attach all these 3 and go to BRTA, Submit, Get a token and wait for your call.
- After giving Biometric, they will take all of the files and give you a Temporary Driving Permit, through which you can drive till your Smart Driving License Card is issued and delivered.
- When the license is ready, you will get an SMS on your phone. It usually takes 3-4 months for an issue. Submit your Temporary Driving Permit and receive your Smart Driving License Card.
So readers, stay with us for new and updated news, and don't forget to subscribe to our BikeBD Youtube channel, and also an eye on our BikeBD Facebook Fanpage. To see the details of Available Bike prices in Bangladesh and the Motorcycle showroom addresses near you visit BikeBD.Com.
Related Article You May Like:
- 10 Tips For Fuel Efficiency
- How To Maintain Motorcycle Chain?
- How To Clean Your Motorcycle?
- All About Motorcycle Drive Chain-Sprocket & its Maintenance
- Six Common Motorcycle Problems And Solutions
- How To Maintain The Health of Your Motorcycle Tires
- Motorcycle Tire Break-In Period- Do You know It?
- Motorcycle Spark Plugs & Some Maintenance Tips
- All About Motorcycle Battery & Its Maintenance
- Motorbike Tire & Maintenance
- Motorcycle Service and Maintenance Schedule
- What Is Motorcycle Choke & Its Purpose?
Read By Category:
Published by Saleh