Tourino Motorcycle Tire 29 Tire Pattern For Motorcycle
Apex Husain is producing Tourino Motorcycle Tire in Bangladesh. Currently, they have quite a wider range of tires for the motorcycle. Hence we are here to illuminate on their product line. Therefore here is Tourino Motorcycle Tire – 29 Tire Pattern for Motorcycle.
Tourino Tire is producing the different category of tires for two-wheelers. They have various purpose and types of tires both in tubeless and tube type category. They are producing tires for sports bike, commuter bike and for scooters. Hence here we are describing those tires with their features.
Tourino Motorcycle Tire - Tubeless Tires
In the tubeless type tire, Tourino currently has 16 models of tires. The tires are featured for sports bike, commuter and for scooters. Hence from 10’ to 18’ they have the tires in the tubeless category. So here are those.
- SUPERCROSS is the tubeless type rear wheel tire that comes with the dimension of 120/80-16 60P.
- BLADE is the same pattern of tire like Supercross but that comes with 140/60-17 63P size.
- AVIVA comes with the dimension of 140/60-17 63P that dedicated for rear wheel use.
- ARROW-R is the rear wheel use tubeless tire. It comes with the dimension of 120/80-18 62P.
- ARROW-Y is the 18’ size rear wheel use tubeless tires for commuter motorcycles. It comes with the dimension of 100/90-18 56P.
- RACETECH is 100/90-18 56P dimension tubeless tires for rear wheels. It also designed for commuter type motorcycles.
- CROSSROAD is the rear wheel use tubeless type tire. It comes with 100/90-17 55P and 100/90-18 56P dimensions.
- SUPERRIDE is front wheel use tubeless type tire. It comes with the dimension of 100/80-17 52P.
- SOLDIER is rear wheel use tubeless tire for the commuter motorcycle. Its dimension is 100/90-17 55P.
- ARROW is for the commuter motorcycle. It’s common both for the rear and front wheel. Hence it comes with the dimension of 80/100-17 49P, 90/90- 17 49P and 80/100-18 62P.
- ARENA is the front tire for commuter motorcycles. It’s tubeless type and dimension is 80/100-17 43P.
- JOURNEY is rear wheel tire with the dimension of 100/90-17 55P.
- RACEKING is dedicated for the rear wheel with the dimension of 120/80-17 61P.
- ARROW-C comes with 100/90-17 55P, 110/80-17 52P, 120/80-17 61P dimensions dedicating for the rear wheel.
- ROAD GRIPPER comes in 110/70-17 54H, 130/70-17 62H dimensions for the rear wheel.
- ARROW-Z is scooter tire with 90/100-10 53J dimension both for front and rear wheels.
Tourino Motorcycle Tire - Tube Type Tires
In the tube type tire category, Tourino has 29 models of tires. All the tires are designed with unique pattern. But few patterns are common with tubeless category tires. Hence commonly same pattern of tires is available both in the tube and tubeless type.
But combining both categories Tourino has 29 different patterns of tires for motorcycle, pocket bike, and scooters. Whatsoever, here are the tube type tires and features.
In the tube type tires, Tourino has the same BLADE, ARROW-R, ARROW-Y, RACETECH, and CROSSROAD tires. They come with same dimension and feature but come with inner tubes.
- BLADE tube type tire comes with the same 140/60-17 63P dimension with the same patterns like the tubeless one. It’s dedicated for rear wheel use.
- ARROW-R tube type comes with 120/80-18 62P dimension. It also for rear wheel use.
- ARROW-Y comes with 80/90-14 and 100/90-18 56Pdimensions. Those featured for scooter and commuter motorcycles.
- RACETECH tube type comes with 3.00-17, 2.75-18 3.00-18, 100/90-18 56P. So it’s the better grip solution for 17’ and 18’ rear wheels.
- CROSSROAD tube type also comes with 100/90-17 55P, 100/90-18 56P dimension. It also for 17’ and 18’ rear wheel use.
Tourino Tube Type Tire with Unique Dimensions
- ROCK is dedicated for off-road bikes with the dimension of 4.10-18. It’s dedicated for rear wheel use only.
- HT RANGER featured for scooter and 18’ commuter rear wheel. It comes with 3.00-10, 3.00-18, 3.25-18 52P dimensions.
- CYCLONE designed for better grip and it comes with 3.00-18, 3.00-17 sizes for rear wheels.
- CHEETAH is 3.00-18 size tire dedicated for rear wheel use only.
- HT TIGER is rear wheel tire with the dimensions of 2.50-17, 2.75-17, 3.00-17, 2.75-18, 3.00-18.
- HT LION is the front wheel tire for commuter motorcycles. It’s available with the dimension of 2.50-17 2.50-18.
- HT LION-R is 2.75-17, 2.75-18 dimension front tires for the commuter motorcycles.
- LION SPEED is also front wheel use commuter tire that comes with 2.75-18, PR-6 3.00-18, PR-6 dimensions.
- HT ARROW is the tire that can be used both front and rear wheel. The 2.75-14, 2.75-17 90/90-17 2.75-18 dimensions are available for motorcycle and scooters.
- GENIUS is 3.00-18 size rear wheel use tire.
- ARROW-C is the 2.50-17,3.00-17,100/90-17 55P, 120/80-17 61P size tire for rear wheel use only.
- SOLDIER is 100/90-17 55P size tire for rear wheels.
- RHINO is 3.00-12, 2.50-17, 3.00-17 size tires for the scooter and commuter motorcycles.
- HT EAGLE is 2.50-17 size tire for rear wheels only.
- HT AGNI is front wheel use 2.25-17 size tire.
Tourino Tube Type Tire for Scooter & Pocket Bikes
- SHARK comes with 3.25-16 size tire for both front and rear wheels.
- HT DRAGON is also front and rear wheel use tire with 3.25-16 size.
- SHAKTI also comes with 3.25-16 size both for front and rear wheel use features.
- TRISTER is same 3.25-16 dimension tire for front and rear wheel but the pattern is different.
- ROVE-M is different pattern 3.25-16 size tire for both front and rear wheel.
- MAX GRIP is also for 16’ wheel with the dimension of 110/90-16 65P. It’s for both front and rear wheels.
- OPTIMA is designed for the scooter with the dimension of 3.50-10 and can be used both front and rear wheels.
- SPEEDO is the scooter tire for front and rear wheel with the dimension of 3.00-10
- GEOX also for scooters with the dimension of 90/90-12
So readers, that’s quite a detailed profile of Tourino Motorcycle tire. According to their showcase, it seems they have complete tire solution for motorcycle and scooter. Hence happy thing is they have the wider option both in tubeless and tubeless tires. So you can try Tourino Motorcycle tire for your motorcycles.
Published by Ashik Mahmud