Shares 2

Hero Started Selling Hero Motorcycles in Bangladesh

Last updated on 05-Dec-2023 , By Shuvo


Hero MotoCorp Ltd. has finally started selling Hero motorcycles in Bangladesh. The company which was known to many as Hero Honda has now parted his partnership with Honda back in 2010 and started their own identity as Hero MotoCorp in 2011. In Bangladesh they started a joint venture with the Nitol Niloy Group as per which the two companies will jointly invest over 240 crore (40 million USD) in a span of five years. Hero is targeting to set up a manufacturing plant which will have a capacity of 150,000 motorcycles per year. 

Also Read: Hero Motorcycle Price In Bangladesh

Hero will own 55% of the share while Nitol will have the rest 45%. They will have 50 dealership networks in the whole of Bangladesh come at the end of the year. Bangladesh will be Hero's first full-fledged manufacturing facility outside India, with an aim to carve out a 20 per cent market share by the end of first year. Here is their product line up:

Also Read: M/S Nijum And Thamid Autos in Sagordi Sarak, South Alekanda


MODELENGINE CAPACITY (CC)PRICE (BDT)
HUNK1502,01,000 (Duel Disc)
Glamour1251,57,500
Passion Pro1001,44,500
Splendor +1001,29,000
Splendor Pro1001,38,000
Deluxe1001,29,000
Dawn1001,14,000
Pleasure ()1021,32,000

Hero MotoCorp also have bought Splendor ismart, a bike which in traffic will automatically switch off the engine of the bike and just with the press of a clutch then engine will start again. Here you don't need to turn on/off the ignition; it saves fuel, greener to environment, and most of all this is the first time a technology of this category has been applied to a bike of this small. Price is expeted to be in between 1.42-1.45 lac. Let's Check out the updated hero bike price in bangladesh.


Also Read: M/S Shahid Motors in Jam Jam Tower, Hospital More, Sadarpur, Faridpur

Hero Xtreme is also another new product from Hero, replacing the old model, the bike has a new designed and with much more colour options. It will be priced at 2.10 lac with double disc. Both the bikes will be launch in two months time. All motorcycles from HERO will come with a 5 years or 70000 km engine warranty. While each customer will get 4 free servicing during the first year of the . Currently Hero MotoCorp is providing HERO HONDA customers with some attractive services. Starting from 24th April until 30th April of 2014 Hero will provide the following services to the people who will come in their service centre at a discount.

  • 50% DISCOUNT ON BIKE SERVICING
  • 15% DISCOUNT ON ENGINE OIL
  • 10% DISCOUNT ON SPARE PARTS
  • They will provide another coupon where you will get to service your Hero bike for the second time at low charge as well.

Also Read: Hero Upcoming Bike In Bangladesh

The discount will be available only for their service centre in DHAKA during this one week.

ADDRESS: 109, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1208

 more pictures below!

 

Published by Shuvo

Best Bikes

Honda CB Hornet 160R

Honda CB Hornet 160R

Price: 169800.00

Honda CB Hornet 160R ABS

Honda CB Hornet 160R ABS

Price: 255000.00

Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS

Honda CB Hornet 160R CBS

Price: 212000.00

View all Best Bikes

Latest Bikes

Honda SP160 (Single Disc)

Honda SP160 (Single Disc)

Price: 197000.00

Lifan Blues 150

Lifan Blues 150

Price: 0.00

Lifan KPV350

Lifan KPV350

Price: 0.00

View all Sports Bikes

Upcoming Bikes

Bajaj Freedom 125

Bajaj Freedom 125

Price: 0.00

Lifan K29

Lifan K29

Price: 0.00

455500

455500

Price: 0.00

View all Upcoming Bikes