Pirelli Diablo Rosso III - Super Sports Tire In Bangladesh
The DIABLO Trademark represents the excellence of the Pirelli Brand in the motorcycle tire industry. The Diablo family has rapidly evolved from its 2002 introduction in the supersport segment to cover many other market segments from Racing to Hyper sport.
The current Diablo Trademark consolidates 13 years of experience, technology, and victories in prestigious tests and competitions.
Also Read: All Bike Price In Bangladesh
A consistent choice as original equipment by top bike manufacturers, all Diablo marked products are considered a reference by the most acclaimed international magazines. From this history and rich background is born the new DIABLO ROSSO III.
- Pirelli technology developed within the World Superbike Championship
- Unprecedented handling for a new generation of sporty behavior
- Bi-compound with wide side soft stripe offering full grip starting from the mid lean angle
- Large footprint area for improved adherence
The tread pattern of the new DIABLO ROSSO III derives directly from that of the well-known and highly regarded competition tire DIABLO Super Corsa.
Pirelli considered it important to maintain the grooves with the distinctive "flash" pattern on the tread as an expression of competitiveness.
Also Read: All Bike Showroom In Bangladesh
The tread design proves highly effective for water dispersal making the DIABLO ROSSO III an extremely safe and high-performing tire in the wet.
The rear tire is bi-compound with the profile divided in a proportion of 40-20-40%. The high-performance side compound with 100% silica formulation covers a total of 80% of the entire tread. The remaining 20% in the central section is made up of a compound functional to stability and mileage.
Pirelli Diablo Rosso III Tires
Pirelli infuses technology from the World Superbike Championship into their Diablo Rosso 3 tires. Designed with unprecedented handling this is the evolution of sport riding.
- WSBK-derived profile for agile response, quick turn-in, and transitions
- "Flash" racing tread pattern promotes uniform wear for performance consistency throughout the tire's life
- Bi-compound design with a wide race compound strip offering full grip from the mid-lean angle
- High-performance silica compounds improve grip across a wide range of temperatures for optimal grip in all conditions
- Large contact patch for improved adherence
- Tubeless (TL)
DIABLO ROSSO III greatly improves handling, absolute grip, and performance in the wet, to guarantee lasting and consistent performance for the whole lifecycle of the tire.
Published by Arif Raihan Opu