Yamaha Launched Yamaha R15 V3 As "Yamaha R15 2017" In Indonesia + Picture Gallery
Finally the sports bike we all were waiting for, Yamaha launched Yamaha R15 v3 as Yamaha R15 2017 in Indonesia yesterday, and the launching ceremony was participated by Yamaha’s Motogp Rider Mavrick Vinales & 7 times MotoGP World Champion Valentino Rossi. This is the new upgrade version of Yamaha R15 V2 with many changes. We have no information of when it will come in Bangladesh or even the price of the bike.
Yamaha Launched Yamaha R15 V3 As "Yamaha R15 2017" In Indonesia
Click Here For Yamaha R15 V3 Video Review
Click Here For Yamaha R15 V3 First Impression Video
You might be asking how a bike launched in Indonesia can have any effect in the Bangladeshi market! Well there are few reasons for it:
- Last year we saw some sports bike from Indonesia launched in Bangladesh, many of which were very popular among the bikers in Bangladesh ( e.g Yamaha Xabre, Vixxion & Honda CBR150R & CB150R)
- Already some importers are taking booking of newly launched sports bike from Suzuki in Indonesia which will be the first sports bike from the company in Bangladesh.
- History says all R series of motorcycles which are launched in Indonesia at some point also get launched in India; hence someday we might see this new YZF-R15 2017 in Bangladesh under surveillance of ACI Motors Ltd Distributor of Yamaha Motorcycle & Scooters.
- But most important of all because most Bangladeshi bikers have a soft spot for Yamaha motorcycles I won’t be surprise if any importers bring this bike soon in Bangladesh.
Speaking during the event Rossi said the new bike have the following features:
- New 155cc water cooled engine. (This is good news for us).
- This bike have a new technology as Variable Valve Actuation
- More power output, the new bike produces 19 BHP @ 10,000 rpm & 14.7 NM of Torque.
- New Design for the bike.
- New LED Headlight.
- Slippery Clutch to make engine braking more efficient.
- Ram air intake
- Upside down front suspension with an inner tube of 31mm.
- Full digital speedometer
- New Bike have a 50:50 weight distribution
- Rear tyre is 140/70-17 & 100/80-17 front tyre.
Click Here>> R15 v3 Price In Bangladesh These are some of the features of the bike, what we understand that Yamaha stress their legs and came up with a BRAND NEW bike with new engine, design & technology. They still had the same old Delta Frame which is still very popular among the bikers. Day by day Bangladeshi bikers are becoming a big fond of high performance sports bike, with the launch of CBR150R 2016 last year & Suzuki GSX-R150 coming already in this country in March-April through some importers the bikers in Bangladesh now can’t wait for the brand new Yamaha YZF-R15 MY 2017 launched in Indonesia to come in Bangladesh. We will update more details about this Yamaha R15 v3 in the future.
>> Click To The Comparison Between New Yamaha R15 v3 vs Suzuki GSX150r vs Honda CBR150r <<
Specifications All New R15 MY2017 Overall Length x Width x Height: 1990 x 725 x 1135 mm Seat Height: 815 mm Wheelbase: 1325 mm Wet Weight: 137 kg Engine Type: Liquid cooled 4-stroke, SOHC Cylinder Arrangement: Single cylinder Cylinder Volume: 155.1cc Bore x Stroke : 58 x 58.7 mm Compression Ratio: 11.6: 1 Maximum Power: 14.2 kW / 10,000 rpm Maximum Torque: 14.7 Nm / 8500 rpm Starting System: Electric Fuel Tank Capacity: 11 Liter Fuel System: Fuel Injection Clutch Type: Wet Type Multi-Plate clutch Tire Size (Front / Rear): 100 / 80-17M / C 52P (Front) 140 / 70-17M / C 66s (Rear) More Pictures >>
Thank you all. For further updates keep visiting our website and subscribe to our BikeBD Youtube channel, also stay connected to our BikeBD Facebook Fanpage. To see the details of Yamaha Bike prices in Bangladesh and the Yamaha showroom addresses near to you visit BikeBD.Com.
Useful Article You May Like
Published by Saleh