Lifan Is Giving Special Independence Day Offer And Taking Pre-Booking Of Lifan KPV 150
Rasel Industries Limited is the official distributor of Lifan Motorcycles. Lifan is one of the popular motorcycle brand in Bangladesh. Lifan is giving an offer for their customers. It’s a Special Independence Day Offer.
KPR is a popular Chinese sports bike in Bangladesh. Many bikers want to ride a sports bike but the problem is budget. Lifan comes and change the market of budget sports motorcycle in Bangladesh.
Lifan is giving offer on Lifan KPR, power packed cruiser bike Lifan K-19 and Victor-R classic café racer from Lifan. Lifan is giving a free windbreaker with the purchase of these models. Price of these models are:
- Lifan KPR Carburator with CBS: BDT 1,99,000
- Lifan KPR EFI with CBS: BDT 2,09,000
- Lifan K19 The Lord of Cruiser: BDT 2,60,000
- Victor-R Cafer Racer 125: BDT 1,11,000
There is some condition you have to follow to get free gift:
- After buying the motorcycle you have to send buying receipt, your name, address, phone number, and windbreaker size on the Official Facebook page of Lifan Motorcycle.
- You have to send all the details within 5 days after buying the motorcycle.
- After sending you have to wait, Rasel Industries Limited will send your gift as home delivery
This offer will continue through the entire month of March 2022. So hurry up and grand this exciting Special Independence Day offer.
Lifan is also taking pre-booking of Lifan KPV 150. It’s a stylish scooter from Lifan. If you pre-book now then you will get a 10,000 BDT discount on pre-booking. Price of Lifan KPV 150 -
- Price of Lifan KPV 150 (Non-ABS) is BDT 280,000 after Discount the price is BDT 270,000
- Price of Lifan KPV 150 (With ABS) is BDT 299,000 after Discount the price is BDT 289,000
- Price of Lifan KPV 150 Youth Edition (With ABS) is BDT 310,000 after Discount the price is BDT 300,000
Lifan is Giving a Special Independence Offer and also taking pre-booking of Lifan KPV 150. So hurry up and get your desired Lifan Motorcycles in this independence.
Published by Raihan Opu