1. What kind of scooter the Mahindra Gusto is?
Ans: Mahindra Gusto is a commuting-friendly and most economic scooter series Mahindra Two Wheelers Limited Bangladesh. The scooters are made and marketed targeting the most budget-sensitive and economic range of customers but of course, never compromised in styling or the features. Mahindra Gusto series currently is featuring the 100-125cc capacity of engines and the scooters are featured to serve in frequent daily life commuting and also frequent move within the city or townships.
2. Where does the Mahindra Gusto make from?
Ans: Mahindra Gusto is originated and made in India but it partially assembled in Bangladesh under Navana Motorcycles Limited.
3. Who is the official distributor of the Mahindra Gusto motorcycle in Bangladesh?
Ans: Navana Motorcycles Limited is the official distributor of Mahindra brand motorcycles & scooters in Bangladesh.
4. Is Mahindra Gusto a good bike?
Ans: Mahindra Gusto is a well-featured commuting-friendly scooter series in Bangladesh that offers a very reasonable price and also ensures good engine performance, great carrying facility as well as a decent range of fuel economy.
5. What is the top speed of the Mahindra Gusto?
Ans: Mahindra Gusto can clock the maximum top speed of around 65-75kmph.
6. What is the fuel mileage of the Mahindra Gusto?
Ans: The fuel economy range of Mahindra Gusto is around 50-55kmpl.