Yamaha MT-15 V2 Bikes FAQs
1. What kind of motorcycle the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 is?
Ans: Yamaha MT-15 is an urban commuter motorcycle from Yamaha and Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 is the latest updated version of the motorcycle in the market. It’s a modern and smart-designed commuter that now has been carefully refigured targeting the smart and urban commuters. Accordingly, the updated version of the motorcycle is now enhanced with an attractive package of new features and some thrilling technical enhancements.
2. Where does the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 make from?
Ans: The Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 is manufactured in multiple production plants of Yamaha located in Indonesia, India, and Thailand.
3. Who is the official distributor of the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 motorcycle in Bangladesh?
Ans: ACI Motors Limited is the official distributor of Yamaha motorcycles in Bangladesh. Hence they import, assemble, and distribute the Yamaha motorcycles in the market in Bangladesh.
4. Is the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 a good motorcycle?
Ans: Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 is an urban commuter range of motorcycles. It comes with very pretty aggressive looks and design as well as comes with a gorgeous and attractive color scheme. The motorcycle is featured with a very convenient setup of the wheel, brake, and suspension system and comfortable upright riding ergonomics. The engine is powerful enough that also ensure a decent range of fuel economy.
5. What is the top speed of the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0?
Ans: The Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 can clock at a top speed of around 110-115kmph.
6. What is the fuel economy of the Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0?
Ans: The Yamaha MT-15 Version 2.0 can ensure a decent range of fuel economy of around 40-45kmpl considering the riding and environmental conditions in Bangladesh.
Are you Confused?
Ask anything & get answer in 48 hours