1. What is the gear shift pattern of HONDA Livo?
Ans. HONDA Livo 110 has a 4-speed transmission which is operated by a toe-heel style gear shift lever. The pattern is: N-1-2-3-4
2. What is the mileage of HONDA Livo 110?
Ans. The company-claimed mileage figure of HONDA Livo is 74 kmpl. Regarding the record of HONDA, the claims are very much believable.
3. Is HONDA Livo good for long rides?
Ans. It is not impossible, but you have to consider the fact that HONDA Livo is mainly built for commuting with a small 110cc engine. So, we do not recommend buying it intentionally for long rides. The company-claimed 86 kmph top speed is also a large factor for not recommending it for highway usage.
4. Who is the official distributor of Honda?
Ans- Honda Bangladesh Private Limited(BHL).
5. When did Honda company start?
Ans- September 24, 1948, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka, Japan.