You can now win a Hero Achiever by participating in “MyHeroMyStory” Contest. This is a new digital campaign by Hero Motocorp Bangladesh for the Hero Motorcycle owners in Bangladesh. The winner of the program will get a Hero Achiever as a gift from Hero Motocorp Bangladesh.
Rules & Regulation of the “MyHeroMyStory” Competition:
- The participants must submit/upload a video where Hero users will submit their experiences with their own bike.
- Every video will be 30 to 60 seconds long.
- The video must contain the participants own Hero Bike.
- Every video must use the hashtag – #myheromystory
- The video must be uploaded by the Hero Bike owner from their own personal Facebook account and the privacy settings must be set to a “public”
- The Language of the video must be in either English or Bengali.
- Selected Submissions will be contacted for further information.
- They will have to fill up a “Query Form” to pass on to the next round.
- Top 10 entries will be contacted & their videos uploaded from the Hero page in an album.
- The most Liked, Shared & Commented video will be selected as the grand winner
- Hero holds the right to alter or cancel the campaign at anytime without prior notice.
- Hero holds the right to use your video for non commercial purpose.
- Hero will be responsible for the winner of the contest.
Hero Achiever is a brand new 150cc commuting motorcycle from Hero which was introduced just days before Eid ul Fitr. The bike has a 150cc engine which produces 13.4 BHP & 12.8 NM of Torque. It carries a 5 speed gearbox.
Hero claims that this bike will give the best mileage in the 150cc segments. The bike weighs 139 kg & carries a 13 liter fuel tank. Among other features it has new headlight, i3s technology, spacious seat, 3D design fuel tank, alloy wheels, tubeless tyres, front disc brake & self starter.
This bike is for a different segment of people who are more concern about mileage rather than about the performance of the bike. Currently the price of the bike is 135,100 BDT.
This is a new digital campaign from Hero where you can win a Hero Achiever by participating in “MyHeroMyStory” campaign. We are early waiting to see your story of your bike & we wish all of the participant all the best for the campaign.