The Race Machine Unleashed – TVS Apache RTR 160 4V In BD
TVS Auto Bangladesh Ltd officially launched TVS Apache RTR 4V in Bangladesh. In India there are three variants of the motorcycles in Bangladesh today they only launched the carburetor double disc version and in the near future soon they will launch the single disc version and the Fi version.
The new bike will be available in Red, Blue or Black colors with a price tag of 2,04,900 BDT ( Dual disc, carburetor). The brand new TVS Apache RTR160 4V not only comes with a new design but will also have a brand new engine.
It shares many things from it’s elder brother TVS Apache RTR 200 4V. In the new bike, you will find the following technical parameters:
- Brand new 160cc single cylinder 4 valves engine.
- The engine is oil cooled & currently, it will have the only carburetor.
- It produces 16.3 BHP @ 8000 RPM & 14.8 NM of Torque @ 6500 RPM.
- It will feature both self & kick starter & will be matted with a 5-speed gearbox.
- It has double cradle split synchro frame, making the bike weighs 145 kg.
- New trapezium halogen headlight with LED DRL.
- LED tail light.
- Single seat and newly design grab rail.
- Double barrel exhaust system.
- Up front, there are telescopic suspensions while on the rear there is a Showa branded 7 step adjustable mono shock suspension.
- It gets 90 section front tyre & 130 section rear tyre.
- It also gets 270 mm front petal disc brake and 200 mm rear disc brake with a mudguard on the rear wheel.
- The bike can carry 12 liters fuel in its tank.
- Brand new speedometer, although the speedometer has an ABS warning light the bike doesn’t have any ABS system.
- Pipe handle instead of 3 part handle.
This year we already have seen the launch of two of the most premium 160cc motorcycles in Bangladesh from Honda & Bajaj, although TVS launched TVS Apache RTR160 it was in the commuting and low budget segment. With TVS Apache RTR160 4V making it’s the way it is high time that Bajaj too launch NS160 (Twin Disc) & Honda with Hornet (ABS Version) to spice up the market.