Suzuki Intruder 150cc Launched in India: Expected to come in Bangladesh in 2018
Suzuki Intruder 150cc is launched in India. Suzuki Intruder is a crusier bike & it will fight straight with the likes of Bajaj Avenger 150. The bike is based on the bigger motorcycle, Intruder 1800. This is the first time Suzuki is presenting a crusier bike in this segment & because it is 155 cc it won’t have any problem coming in Bangladesh.
Suzuki Intruder 150cc has the following key features:
- Legendary Intruder Style Headlamp which gives it an aggressive looks.
- 155 cc carburetor engine borrowed from Suzuki Gixxer.
- The engine will produce 14.6 BHP & 14 NM of Torque.
- 5 speed gearbox.
- Full on digital speedometer borrowed from Suzuki Gixxer .
- LED tail light.
- Duel exhaust.
- Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) as standard but it is single channel.
- 240 mm front disc brake & 130 mm rear disc brake.
- Alloy wheels.
- Tubeless tyres.
- 140 rear section tyre.
- The bike weighs 148 kg.
- It can carry 11 litre of fuel in its tank.
- Telescopic front suspension & swing arm type rear suspension.
- No kick starter only electric start.
Suzuki India said that Intruder will offer a perfect combination of modern styling, features & performance. This bike will establish itself in the sporty segments. Looking at it I think this will be a fantastic motorcycle in this segment. Suzuki over the past 6 months has grown a lot in the Bangladesh market with their flagship product Suzuki Gixxer.
Couple of questions which are remained to be answered, among them one of the key question is when will Rancon Motorbikes Ltd (sole distributor of Suzuki Motorcycles in Bangladesh) will import the motorcycle. Currently Suzuki Motorcycles in Bangladesh are concentrating a lot on getting their factory ready for motorcycle manufacturing.
As far as price is concern of Suzuki Intruder 150 in New Delhi it cost 3000 Rupee more than Gixxer SF. We will wait to see the price of this bike in Bangladesh when it will be introduce by Rancon Motorbikes sometimes next year.
Currently in Bangladesh market we have Bajaj Avenger 150 as the top most cruiser. Another motorcycle in this segments is Keeway Superlight which we tested for BikeBD. Suzuki Intruder 150cc is launched in India will spice things up the cruiser market in Bangladesh when it will be launch in 2018.
Picture Collected From BikeAdvice & MotorBeam