Speedoz Ltd to launch Benelli TNT 150 at Dhaka Bike Show 2018. If you are aware they reveal the bike at last year’s Dhaka Bike Show but sadly a year gone by they didn’t had the bike for sale at market. But it has been confirm that they will launch the motorcycle at Dhaka Bike Show 2018.
Benelli is an Italian motorcycle company which was founded back in 1911. In the December of 2005 Benelli became a part of Q.J Group (China) which owns Keeway & they formed a joint collaboration through which Keeway got some technical support from Benelli. Speeodoz Ltd will be the official distributor of Keeway & Benelli motorcycles in Bangladesh.
Benelli TNT 150 will have the following feature:
- 148 cc air cooled carburetor engine.
- Engine will be single cylinder & 2 valve.
- Engine will 13.82 BHP & 13.5 NM of Torque.( as per their official data)
- 5 Speed gearbox.
- Upside down front suspension.
- Mono suspension at the rear.
- 136 kg dry weight.
- 130 rear section tire.
- Alloy wheels.
- Both the tires will be tubeless.
- 260 mm front disc & 240 mm rear disc brake.
- Petal disc brake.
- The bike might feature CBS (Combi Braking System).
- 13.5 liter fuel tank.
- LED indicators but halogen headlights.
- Full digital Speedometer.
The Benelli TNT is mascular bike. All Keeway motorcycles are mainly commuting motorcycles which are best for day to day use while Benelli will represent a premium brand so it will have a premium price tag.
When asked about the delay launch of Benelli TNT150 Mr. Md. Mehediur Rahman (MD of Speedoz) said to BikeBD that the delay was done by the R&D of Benelli for further improvement of the motorcycle.
Speedoz Ltd to launch Benelli TNT 150 at Dhaka Bike Show 2018, more details about Dhaka Bike Show 2018 will be available at our website very soon. Currently the company refuses to talk anything about the expected price but we are guessing that it will be priced below 2 lac in market.