Speedoz Ltd Will Launch Keeway RKR 150 In Bangladesh
Speedoz ltd will launch Keeway RKR 150 in Bangladesh. This will be the first Sports bike from the company in the 150cc & it will a great news for an emerging brand like Keeway to introduce a Sports motorcycle.
Looking at the spy pictures shared by a unnamed employee from Keeway we can quote the following:
- It will be a sports bike , but will feature supersports handle.
- Single cylinder 150 cc water cooled engine with 4 valves.
- Engine MIGHT produce around 14-16 BHP.
- 6 speed gearbox.
- Twin Halogen headlight up front like Race GSR125
- LED indicators.
- LED Tail light.
- Telescopic front suspensions
- Mono shock rear suspension
- 100 section up front & 130 section tyre on the rear.
- Alloy rims.
- Petal disc brake in both front & rear.
- 260 mm front disc brake & 220 mm on the rear.
- Might come with Combined Braking System (CBS).
- Speedometer borrowed from Keeway RKS150
- Split seat.
- Rear grab rail.
- Exhaust from Benelli TNT150.
- 15 litre fuel tank capacity.
- Weight of around 140-145 kg.
- Saddle height of 800 mm.
The bike will be available in 2-3 colours among which Red & White are sort of confirm. Keeway is very popular in Bangladesh for its commuting motorcycles & it was right about time for them to introduce RKR 150 in Bangladesh.
Something else caught us up in the picture that is a white bike, which looks to be the naked version of Keeway RKR 150 & from this end it seems that this bike has more in common like Yamaha M Slaz.
We understand that both RKR 150 & RKF150 will share the same chassis & engine but might differ in power & controlling wise. Speedoz ltd will launch Keeway RKR 150 in Bangladesh will heat up the sports bike market in Bangladesh. Japanese sports bikes are very expensive for many so with this motorcycle coming around 2.25 lac (expected price) it will for sure be a blessing for many sports bike lovers.