Uttara Motors Ltd has announced a price reduction on Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc in Bangladesh. Bajaj Pulsar 150 is the most sold 150 cc motorcycle in Bangladesh & adding twin disc and some new features gave more appeal to the motorcycle among the Pulsar lovers in Bangladesh.
The original price of Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc was 1,86,900 BDT now after a price reduction of 4,000 BDT the new price of the bike will be 1,82,900 BDT. This new price will be valid from 10th October till 31st October 2019.
When Bajaj launched this brand new they added lots of new features into the motorcycle.
- They added a fatter 37 mm front forks.
- Handlebar position is also changed with the front suspension.
- The speedometer is changed too, now the backlit is blue in colour while the Odometer has a while surface.
- Pulsar150 Twin Disc doesn’t have any kick starter and the engine crankcase has been changed too.
- Now, this bike gets a bigger 260 mm front disc brake.
- The rear disc brake is 230 mm.
- Semi rounded rectangular bar swing arm, which made the wheelbase longer.
- The rear tyre is now 120 section with a 90 section front tyre.
- The sitting position has been changed, with the footpeg now moving a bit backward.
- Single-arm gear lever.
- New exhaust muffler.
- The fully covered chain cover has been replaced with a bigger rear chain spocket and now there is now chain cover.
- Split seat and double horn grab rail.
- Different colour scheme.
- The dry weight of the bike 144 kg
- 15-litre fuel tank capacity
The engine of the bike hasn’t changed much from the single-disc version, the single-cylinder air cooling 2 valves DTSi engine pumps out 13.8 BHP 13.4 NM of Torque through a 5-speed gearbox. The biggest question to people is why this PULSAR 150 has ended up to become the most selling 150cc motorcycle in Bangladesh, we have found a few reasons for that
- Still, it’s looks and design attract the buyers
- Spare parts are available in many places
- Spare parts price are cheap too comparing to many other brands
- With over 400 + dealers getting service of this bike isn’t a hard thing.
Uttara Motors Ltd hoping Price Reduction On Bajaj Pulsar 150 Twin Disc will add more bikers into the prestigious group of Pulsar lovers in Bangladesh.