Suzuki is one of the most popular bike company in Bangladesh. Suzuki provides us the best quality and the best-designed bikes. It’s a well-known motorbike company in all over the world. So, let’s see the Suzuki Bandit 1250S Specification below (Source).
Suzuki Bandit 1250S Specification
|Type||Liquid-cooled, DOHC inline-four, 4 valves/cyl.|
|Bore x Stroke||79.0 x 64.0mm|
|Induction||SDTV EFI, 36mm throttle bodies|
|Front Tire||120/70ZR-17 Dunlop D218FT|
|Rear Tire||180/55ZR-17 Dunlop D218 N|
|Rake/Trail||25.6º/4.1 in. (104mm)|
|Wheelbase||58.5 in. (1485mm)|
|Seat Height||32.5 in. (825mm) or 31.7 in. (805mm), adjustable|
|Fuel Capacity||5.0 gal. (19L)|
|Claimed Wet Weight||562 lb. (255kg)|
FAQ- Frequently Ask Question
1. Which is the smallest bike in Suzuki?
Ans: Suzuki Boulevard S40 is one of the smallest bikes of Suzuki.
2. What is the mileage of Suzuki Bandit 1250S?
Ans: Suzuki Bandit gives a mileage of 20 Kmpl as claimed by the ARAI.
3. Which is the most powerful bike of Suzuki in all over the world?
Ans: The most powerful bike of Suzuki in all over the world is Suzuki Hayabusa.
Related Link’s You May Like:
- Suzuki Mega Fest For October 2019
- Suzuki Fest – Cashback Offer On Suzuki Motorcycles
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF Feature & Updates
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer Feature & Updates
- Suzuki MotorBike Price In BD
- Suzuki Gixxer 155 2019
- Suzuki Bike Price In BD
- Suzuki Motorcycle BD Price 2019
- Suzuki Motorcycle Price BD 2019
- Suzuki Giving Away Up To 1 Lac Taka Discount!
- Suzuki Bike price BD 2019
Read By Category: