Kawasaki is a famous motorbike company in Bangladesh. This is a company that always takes care of riders. The company is going to launch the Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS in Bangladesh. So, if you are here for the Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS Specification, then please check the table below (Source).
Kawasaki Versys 650 ABS Specification
|Engine type||Liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, 2-cylinder|
|Valve system||DOHC, 8 valves|
|Bore and stroke||83 x 60 mm|
|Transmission||6-speed, constant mesh, return shift|
|Ignition system||Battery and coil|
|Fuel system||Fuel injection: ø38 mm x 2 (Keihin)|
|Clutch||Wet multi-disc, manual|
|Tire front||120/70ZR17M/C (58W)|
|Tire rear||160/60ZR17M/C (69W)|
|Length x Width x Height||2,165 mm x 840 mm x 1,400 mm|
|Ground clearance||170 mm|
|Seat height||840 mm|
|Curb mass||21 liters|
|BRAKES - SUSPENSION|
|Brakes: Front||Dual disc|
|Brakes: Rear||Single disc|
|Suspension: Front||Upside down|
FAQ-Frequently Ask Question
1. Who is the founding father of Kawasaki?
Ans: Shozo Kawasaki the founder of Kawasaki.
2. How old Kawasaki is?
Ans: Kawasaki is almost 122 years old. This company started on October 15, 1986.
3. What is the smallest Kawasaki Ninja?
Related Articles You May Like:
- Kawasaki Z125 VS KTM 125 Duke Comparison Review
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 VS KTM RC125 Comparison Review
- Kawasaki MotorBike Price In BD | Kawasaki BD-[September 2019]
- Rumor or True? Kawasaki Ninja 125 & Z125 Going to be
- Kawasaki Z125 Feature Review – The Naked Street Fighter
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Specification
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Review – In Depth Road Test Report
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Feature Review – Ninja Kid Unleashed
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Feature Review
- Kawasaki KSR Pro 110 Feature Review
- Kawasaki D-Tracker 150 Feature Review
- Kawasaki Z125 PRO Feature Review
Read By Category: