We are growing up watching Kawasaki Motorbikes pictures on the internet since Facebook was created. Now is the moment of happiness when Kawasaki is going to launch Kawasaki KLR 650 in Bangladesh. Let’s have a look at Kawasaki KLR 650 Specifications below (Source).
Kawasaki KLR 650 Specifications
|Engine Type||651cc, DOHC, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, Single|
|Fuel System||Keihin CVK40 Carburetor|
|Valve Train||4 valves per cyl.|
|Front Suspension||41mm telescopic fork|
|Front Brake||Single, 254mm disc|
|Rear Brake||Single, 212mm disc|
|Seat Height||30.9 in.|
|Curb Weight||(Claimed) 432 lb.|
|Fuel Capacity||6.1 gal.|
FAQ-Frequently Ask Question
1. Does 2020 Kawasaki KLX 140L is an automatic transmission?
Ans: 2020 Kawasaki KLX 140L 112cc versatile off-road motorbike with low seat height, plush suspension, and an automatic clutch.
2. Do motorbikes have a reverse gear?
Ans: Only the heaviest of touring motorbikes have a reverse gear.
3. What is the smallest Kawasaki Ninja?
Related Articles You May Like:
- Kawasaki Z125 VS KTM 125 Duke Comparison Review
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 VS KTM RC125 Comparison Review
- Kawasaki MotorBike Price In BD | Kawasaki BD-[September 2019]
- Rumor or True? Kawasaki Ninja 125 & Z125 Going to be
- Kawasaki Z125 Feature Review – The Naked Street Fighter
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Specification
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Review – In Depth Road Test Report
- Kawasaki Ninja 125 Feature Review – Ninja Kid Unleashed
- Kawasaki KLX 150BF Feature Review
- Kawasaki KSR Pro 110 Feature Review
- Kawasaki D-Tracker 150 Feature Review
- Kawasaki Z125 PRO Feature Review
Read By Category: