GPX Legend 150 Specification
|Engine:||148cc 4 strokes|
|Compression ratio:||9. 0: 1|
|Start system:||Motor starter|
|Front brake:||Single Disk Brake|
|Rear brake:||Disk Brake|
|Rear shock:||Double Rear Shock YSS|
|Front tire:||Vee Rubber 110 / 90-17 "|
|Rear tires:||Vee Rubber 130 / 80-17 "|
|Width x length x height:||830 x 2,015 x 1,100 mm.|
|Height from floor to seat:||790 mm.|
|Between front wheel – rear:||1,340 mm.|
|Headlight:||12V 25 / 25W|
FAQ- Frequently Ask Question
1. When is the GPX was founded?
Ans: GP Motor (Thailand) Co Ltd is formerly known as ATV Panthers founded in 2007.
2. Who is the founder of GPX?
Ans: Kryptonite New York Legend Chain is one of the best motorbike locks and chains.
3. Does GPX have off-road bikes?
Ans: Yes, GPX produce off-road bikes, FSE 190R (12X14) DAYTONA 4V one GPX’s off-road bikes.
Related Article You May Like:
- GPX Motorcycle Bangladesh Showroom Address
- GPX Demon 150GR
- GPX Demon 150GR – Ducati Panigale Replica?
- GPX Legend 150S Now Available in Bangladesh
- GPX Demon 2016 Dark Edition Specification
- GPX Demon 2016 Dark Edition Price In Bangladesh
- GPX Legend 200 Specification,Price In Bangladesh
- Yamaha Cash Back Offer On Yamaha R15 V3 & FZS V3
- Motorcycle Spark Plug Types & Features
- All About Motorcycle Battery & Its Maintenance
- Yamaha NMAX 155 ABS 2018 Feature Review
- Race Hyosung Aquila 125 Specification
- Hyosung GT125R & GT125 – Upcoming Motorcycle
- Suzuki Mega Fest For October 2019
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer Feature & Updates
Read By Category: