Submit Your Motorcycle Ownership Review and Win a BikeBD T-Shirt for free!
Write your motorcycle ownership review by the guideline given below and mail the review and the pictures along with your contact information and address to [email protected]
We will courier you your T-shirt once the Ownership review is approved for publishing.
Motorcycle Ownership Review Writing Guideline
You are the owner of a motorcycle & you have some experience with it. Write your experience to help the beginners to choose the right motorcycle from your experience. Your shared experience can help others to get there right dream Motorcycle.
Write minimum 700 words about your introduction, first bike experience, Feelings of first ride, how you choose your bike, style, design,features,specifications, top speed you get, mileage in city & Highway, Maintenance tips, 5 positive & negative points about your bike, any modification, any tour you done with your bike?, for which use purpose your bike is suitable & for whom? conclusion etc.
Must send us 7 photos of you & your Motorcycle at
Send it with your contact details & Don’t Do any copy-paste from Anywhere on the web. Otherwise, it will count as not eligible for publication in BikeBD. Thank You
Note: Don’t hesitate about your poor English writings. We will edit your write up on the basis of your given ideas about your bike.
Try To Give Answer of This Questions on Your Review
- Give a brief description of you, age, where you live. Your 1st bike?
- Give some reason WHY YOU LOVE BIKING?
- How you choose your bike?
- Why you choose this bike?
- Bike price & from where you buy this bike?
- Give some details of bike buying day.
- Describe your feeling of the first ride on that bike
- Purpose of your bike use
- Describe some bike features.
- Describe what you feel when you ride your bike
- DID you service your bike
- Bike milage before 2500 km & after 2500 km run
- How you maintain & care for your bike?
- What engine oil you use & price, grade, synthetic non-synthetic?
- Mention if you change any parts recently
- If you modified any parts describe it
- Highest speed you achieve
- Write 3 positive good things about your bike
- Write 3 negative things about your bike
- Give your 1 long tour short details
- Conclusion: write about( do you happy or not)
## MUST BE MINIMUM 500 WORD.
## TAKE 7 PHOTO MUST with enough quality and light.
( prefer to take the photo in a sunny day)
LEFT, RIGHT, FRONT, REAR, ENGINE, STEERING HANDLE WITH SPEEDOMETER,
YOU WITH YOUR BIKE (YOU CAN SEAT OR STAND ALONG WITH THE BIKE)Suvro Sen Founder & Editor In Chief BikeBD.com