Motorcycle Helmet Standard – DOT VS ECE VS Snell VS ACU
Motorcycle Helmet is the most important safety gear for a motorcycle rider. It covers and enhances safety for the rider’s head and face which is the most sensitive part of human body.
Hence in our country motorcycle user also getting more aware of own safety. Sequentially they are getting more habituated with using standard quality helmets.
To illuminate more on the quality helmet & standard we are herewith Motorcycle Helmet Standard – DOT VS ECE VS Snell VS ACU (Source). Let’s head into the discussion.
Standard Motorcycle Helmet Type & Category
Like the old days, it’s not allowed to ride a motorcycle anywhere without a helmet. Again wearing a simple covering shield over the head also is not standard or authentic to ride a motorcycle.
At present motorcycle helmet standard covers various safety values. Considering the safety lLS
FAQ- Frequently Ask Question
1. How various types of helmets are there?
2. How many years does a motorcycle helmet last?
Ans: Every helmet manufacturer recommends replacing helmets at least every five years, some every three years.
3: What is a Class C helmet?
Related Article You May Like:
- Caberg Helmets – The Italian Helmet Brand
- GearX Bangladesh – Distributor of Bilmola & KYT Helmets
- Vega Helmets Price In BD
- BILMOLA HELMETS – Bilmola Helmet Product & Feature
- GearX Launches KYT Helmets In Dhaka Bike Show 2019
- GearX Bangladesh Launch Two New Bilmola Helmets
- GearX Introduces Bilmola Defender 2018 Helmets In Bangladesh
- BikeBD Award Ceremony With LS2 Helmets With Dhaka Bike
- Riding Training With Yamaha Riding Academy!
- Eid Discount Offer On KYT & Bilmola Helmet
Read By Category:
- User Reviews Of Motorcycle and Scooter
- All Kinds of Company Motorcycles & Scooters Price
- All Motorcycle Showrooms in Bangladesh, Addresses, Phone No
- Team BikeBD All Bikes Review
- Motorcycle Technical Reviews
- Motorcycle Product Reviews
- All Motorcycle Comparison Reviews
- All Motorcycle Travel Stories