Kawasaki Motorcycles Officially Launched in Bangladesh Through The Hands of Asian Motorbikes Ltd
Asian Motors Ltd will be the official distributor of Kawasaki Motorcycles in Bangladesh. They announced that through a launching event today at. For the time being Asian Motors Ltd will only have 4 motorcycle models in their lineup. They will announce the price of the bikes at Dhaka Bike Show 2018 which will be held between 22nd – 24th March 2018.
The launching program were hosted by Dewan Sazidur Rahman (MD Asian Motorbikes Ltd), Rafiqul Islam (GM Asian Motorbikes Ltd), Yuya Kanzaki (Sales & Control Division Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd), Jin Inoue (Senior Sales Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd),
The bikes they introduce are :
- Z125 Pro – a 125 cc mini pocket bike. The bike is fitted with a 125cc air cooled engine and it weighs 101 kg & in its belly it will be able to carry 7.5 litres of fuel. It is fitted with twin disc brake & 30 mm USD front suspension.The engine of the bike is set to produce over 9 BHP & 9.5 NM of Torque. The rear tyres are 120 section & both the tyres are tubeless. Among the other features it has under belly exhaust, mono shock rear suspension. Price of Kawasaki Z125 Pro is 3,40,000 BDT
- KSR Pro – 110 cc dual purpose pocket bike. It nearly bears the same muscle as Z125 Pro. 111 cc engine produces 8.5 BHP & 8.6 NM of Torque. The bike will have dual purpose tyres. Price of Kawasaki KSR Pro is 3,20,000 BDT
- KLX 150F – this is a off road motorcycle. The bike carries a 145cc air cooled engine which pumps out 11.8BHP & 11.3 NM of Torque. The bike weighs 116 kg & the fuel carries 7 litres. Upfront there is a 33 mm telescopic suspension & 5 step adjustable rear mono suspensions. It has off roading tyres.
- KLX 150BF – this carries almost the same engine & chassis as 150F above but gets front USD & different tyres. Price of Kawasaki KLX 150 BF is 3,90,000 BDT
- D Tracker – this is a 150 cc dual purpose motorcycle. The bikes are not for off roading. It has front USD suspensions. Price of Kawasaki D-Tracker is 3,90,000 BDT
Right now Kawasaki Motorcycles doesn’t announce the price of motorcycles. They will announce the price at Dhaka bike Show 2018. You all are cordially invited to visit Dhaka Bike Show 2018 & see one of the biggest bike event of 2018.