People say Honda Livo is so popular currently in our motorcycle market. Again they say, this is the one of the best competitive packages in the 100-125cc commuter motorcycle range. But question is, why; why it is so popular? So to get the answer we are hitting here, Why Honda Livo 110 is so popular?
At the beginning, we should brief a little about the Honda Livo 110. Honda Livo is precisely a 109.19cc entry-level motorcycle that packed with all the commuting features. Though it’s a commuter it profiled with sporty and trendy looks and design. Furthermore, it featured something more than a conventional commuter.
Why Honda Livo 110 is so Popular?
Hence that could be quite okay to make the answer. But we should acknowledge as it has something more to brief from its wealthy profile. So let’s come to the points those arranged bellows in multiple clauses.
- Fully featured with commuting feature and profile.
- Sporty and trendy looks and design.
- Digital analog meter with service due indicator is more convenient for the rider.
- An attractive appearance that nicely matches with any age of riders.
- Comes with a class-leading powerful, low maintenance, and fuel-efficient engine. The power and torque figure respectively 8.31BHP and 9.09NM.
- Engine delivers enough torque that can deal with most of the commuting situations in daily life.
- The motorcycle comes with tubeless type tires that smartly deal against sudden tire flatting issues. Moreover, 18-inch wheels are more capable to respond better in different terrains.
- Diamond frame with capable suspension system provides maximum stability and comfort in daily situations.
- Comes with both conventional drum and hydraulic disc braking systems. So the users have different options to choose.
- The motorcycle features both with electric start and conventional kicker system. So it’s more convenient to tackle different situations.
- The motorcycle is lighter weight with the only 111kg, the seat is longer in length and riding mode is completely upright. Hence altogether it’s fully featured to tackle all the commuting needs in our daily life. Moreover, competitive features like digital ODO, powerful headlamp, MF battery all are featured to put the motorcycle ahead in the competition.
- Price of Honda Livo is 116,000 BDT (Disc version) & 107,000 BDT (Drum Version) .
Longtime Honda Livo user Mr. Khalid Bin Walid shared his experience with us. He rode this bike for over 8500 km. We asked him a few simple questions about his Honda Livo.
Q1: Why did you buy Honda Livo 110?
Answer: Honda Livo has Sporting looks & stylish bike in this segment.
Q2: Which feature of Livo you like most?
Answer: Smooth engine sound.
Q3: How much mileage are you getting from your Honda Livo?
Answer: Average 65-70 kmpl
Q4: How Honda Livo 110 is contributing to your daily life?
Answer: Use it as my daily transportation which Saves my time in this heavy traffic.
So readers, here were the core features those we quoted from the nice motorcycle Honda Livo. It’s true some of the available motorcycles in the market also featured quite near to it. But the brand reliability, long-life performance, and after-sales service, everything made the motorcycle one of the most popular motorcycles in the segment currently in our market. That’s it.