Honda Dio Launch In Bangladesh : First MotoScooter From BHL
Bangladesh Honda Pvt Ltd officially launched Honda Dio in Bangladesh today. The Motoscooter will be available in two colours: Sporty Red & Candy Jazzy Blue. The market price of the bike will be 1,36,000 BDT & it will come with 2 years engine warranty.
Bangladesh Honda Pvt Ltd displayed Honda Dio at Indo – Bangla Automotive Show in 2017. In that show they promised us that they will bring this scooter in Bangladesh. This is the first time BHL introduced a scooter. They already have a cub motorcycle in their line up in the name of Wave Alpha.
Honda Dio, the Moto Scooter will have the following features:
- 110 cc single cylinder engine.
- The engine will be fan cooled & it is BSIV engine.
- The engine also uses HET (Honda Eco Technology).
- It comes with a power figure of 8 BHP & 8.9 NM of Torque.
- V –Matic transmission, in other word auto transmission, no gears.
- Moto scooter weighs 103 kg.
- 4 litre fuel tank.
- Viscous air filter.
- Kick & self starter.
- 90 specification front & rear tubeless tyres.
- Drum brakes on both tyres. It has CBS with equalizer.
- Bold Body mounted headlight.
- AHO (Automatic Headlight ON).
- Youthful duel colour tone.
- Unique LED positing headlight.
- Trendy speedometer with fuel gauge & speedometer.
- Wider seat.
- 18 litre under seat storage.
- Curved tail light.
The Moto Scooter comes with 2 years engine warranty & 4 free services. Over the past 1 year Honda has introduced some exclusive motorcycle for the bikers in Bangladesh. Livo, , CBR150R & finally a scooter which many Honda lovers were waiting for quiet sometime.
Scooter market in Bangladesh is growing over the years; many female biker’s first choice is a scooter for easy learning, convenient use & comfortable ride. These days many male bikers are also buying scooters.
Honda Dio Moto Scooter will add a new flavor to the bikers in Bangladesh. Do keep an eye at our website to find more detail review about the scooter in the future. Keep visiting our web site. Please Subscribe our Youtube channel and also Follow our Facebook Fan page.