Finally Honda CBR150R 2016 Launch In Bangladesh
Honda CBR150R 2016 is launch in Bangladesh by Hafsa Mart before there previously announced launching date(15.06.16). They unofficially reveal the bike to us today, it is expected that the bikers who pre- booked the bike will get delivery starting next week. After Yamaha M Slaz this is the most anticipated performance bike that landed in Bangladesh before landing in India, Pakistan or Sri Lanka.
Hafsa Mart is a well known importer in Bangladesh. They gave us the first taste of Thailand version of Yamaha R15 V2 & Honda CBR150R during this time we found the quality difference of Thai products which happened to be a touch better than that of the Indian counterpart.
We also got the first taste of Yamaha FZ150i, a bike which we reviewed on our site & which is also my most favourite. We also saw Yamaha Xabre and 2015 Honda CBR150R (duel headlight) from Indonesia.
2016 Honda CBR150R is a game changer, the bike was launched in Indonesia few months back & right from the word go it was a hot cake among the bikers in Bangladesh. Honda went away from boring design and went for an absolute different thing. Through the engine power is lesser then that of current Indian version (single headlight) but overall it will stand side by side with the ultra gorgeous Yamaha R15 V2.
We can confirm that the bikes came in closed wooden box to avoid any external damage; hence the number of quantity of bikes per container is lesser so the price of the bikes went higher for Hafsa Mart.
Currently all the bikes that are imported are sold out but if you want to buy this brand new Honda CBR15R 2016 then click the link below and book your bike which is expected to come sometimes after Eid.
With the purchase of every bike it is noted that the company won’t provide any warranty or support of after sales service or even spare parts. So if you buy the bike you better make sure you take proper care of it.
The bikes have these following features
- Upgrade engine with less power and more torque
- Engine gives out 16.9 BHP & 13.7 NM of Torque.
- New aggressively looking duel front headlight.
- Split seat and the rear end is upper this time like R15 V2.
- The swing arm is lengthening by 13 mm.
- Engine is now tilted forward by 40 degree for better weight distribution.
- The front fairing is lower for better aerodynamic, increasing speed and mileage.
- New LCD Digital instrument cluster.
- New full LED headlight.
- Compression ratio is now 11.3:1.
- The bike now weights 135 kg.
- Fuel tank capacity gone down to 12 litres.
- New alloy wheels.
- New exhaust systems.
- New & better quality switch gears.
- Handle bars are lowered for sportier seating position.
- Suspension as like the old version.
- Still no engine kill switch installed in the bike.
- The colors are now rich and more gorgeous.
Honda CBR150R 2016 Specifications
|Type||All New Honda CBR150R|
|Length x width x height||1,983 x 694 x 1,038 mm|
|Distance Axis Wheels||1,311 mm|
|Lowest distance to the ground||166 mm|
|empty weight||135 Kg|
|The capacity of the fuel tank||12 liter|
|framework||Diamond (truss) frame|
|Type front suspension||telescopic|
|Type of rear suspension||With a single swing arm suspension system (Pro-Link)|
|Front Tire Size||100 / 80-17 52P (tubeless)|
|Rear Tire Size||130 / 70-17 62P (tubeless)|
|brakes Front||Hydraulic disc|
|brakes Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|machine||4 stroke DOHC 4 – valve|
|volume Step||149.16 cc|
|Bore x Stroke||57.3 x 57.8 mm|
|comparison Compression||11.3: 1|
|Maximum power||12.6 kW (17.1 PS / 9000 rpm)|
|Maximum torque||13.7 Nm (1.40 kgf.m / 7,000 rpm)|
|Machine Lubricant Oil Capacity||1.1|
|Type Transmsi||Manual, 6-speed|
|Gear shift pattern||1-N-2-3-4-5-6|
|Battery Type||MF Wet 12V 5Ah|
|plug||NGK MR9C-9N or ND U27EPR-N9|
Hotline No: 01783-860511