Honda CBR150R 2016 Repsol Edition Introduced in BD. ERS Global introduced Honda CBR150R (2016) REPSOL Edition in Bangladesh from Indonesia on 29th June.
ERS Global is the same importer who gave us the first taste of the ultra brilliant Yamaha M Slaz, a bike which technically is one of the very best on road.
Only few units of 2016 Repsol Edition of CBR came in the market. They also bought the single colour of CBR as well but currently they only have White colour in their stock.
There are no major difference between the regular edition and the Repsol Edition except for the fact that Repsol edition get a colour & rim just as they get in MotoGP, you buy this edition more for the pride then the bike itself.
The engine is still the same DOHC 150cc water cooled engine which has 6 gears and the engine chunk out 16.9 BHP & 13.7 NM of torque, the switch gears of the bike are now of better quality with new instrument panel (Source).
The bikes have these following features
- Upgrade engine with less power and more torque
- Engine gives out 16.9 BHP & 13.7 NM of Torque.
- New aggressively looking duel front headlight.
- Split seat and the rear end is upper this time like R15 V2.
- The swing arm is lengthening by 13 mm.
- Engine is now tilted forward by 40 degree for better weight distribution.
- The front fairing is lower for better aerodynamic, increasing speed and mileage.
- New LCD Digital instrument cluster.
- New full LED headlight.
- Compression ratio is now 11.3:1.
- The bike now weights 135 kg.
- Fuel tank capacity gone down to 12 litres.
- New alloy wheels.
- New exhaust systems.
- New & better quality switch gears.
- Handle bars are lowered for sportier seating position.
- Suspension as like the old version.
- Still no engine kill switch installed in the bike.
- The colors are now rich and more gorgeous.
|Model Name||Engine displacement (cc)||Current Price (as of 14th December 2016)|
|CB Trigger (SD)||150 (air cooled)||186,000|
|CB Trigger (DD)||150 (air cooled)||196,000|
|CBR150R (Indian)||150 (PGMFI Water cooled)||450,000|
For further information about Honda CBR150R (2016) Indonesian version please contact:
House#300 B, Road# 14A, Block#A,
Bashundhara Residential Area,Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Hotline: 01930 777 111, 01789 881122
FAQ- Frequently Ask Question:
1. Which is the latest bike of Honda In Bangladesh?
Ans- Honda Has many awesome bikes in our Bangladesh and also these bikes are so much popular for their built quality and performance. Recently they launch “The New Honda CB Shine SP” & “Honda CBR 150R ABS“.
2. What is the price of Honda bike In Bangladesh?
Ans- There are many bikes and scooters of Honda In our country. The price of the bikes and scooter is different from each other. We already have an article and a page about all the Honda motorcycles and scooters price. The Article is “Honda Bike Price In BD“.
3. Which is the best fuel efficiency bike from Honda?
Ans- First of all we know there are 80-160cc Honda bikes in our country. So if I say that 80cc is the best fuel efficiency bikes in Honda but on condition of looks and design the 80cc is not good enough for this modern age.
So by thinking all circumstance I would say that “Honda CB Trigger” is the best fuel efficiency bikes in Honda.
Useful Article You May Like:
Read By Category:
- User Reviews Of Motorcycle and Scooter
- All Kinds of Company Motorcycles & Scooters Price
- All Motorcycle Showrooms in Bangladesh, Addresses, Phone No
- Team BikeBD All Bikes Review
- Motorcycle Technical Reviews
- Motorcycle Product Reviews
- All Motorcycle Comparison Reviews
- All Motorcycle Travel Stories