Honda CBR150R 2016 Repsol Edition Introduced In Bangladesh
Honda CBR150R 2016 Repsol Edition Introduced in BD. ERS Global introduced Honda CBR150R (2016) REPSOL Edition in Bangladesh from Indonesia on 29th June. ERS Global is the same importer who gave us the first taste of the ultra brilliant Yamaha M Slaz, a bike which technically is one of the very best on road.
Only few units of 2016 Repsol Edition of CBR came in the market. They also bought the single colour of CBR as well but currently they only have White colour in their stock.
There are no major difference between the regular edition and the Repsol Edition except for the fact that Repsol edition get a colour & rim just as they get in MotoGP, you buy this edition more for the pride then the bike itself.
The engine is still the same DOHC 150cc water cooled engine which has 6 gears and the engine chunk out 16.9 BHP & 13.7 NM of torque, the switch gears of the bike are now of better quality with new instrument panel.
The bikes have these following features
- Upgrade engine with less power and more torque
- Engine gives out 16.9 BHP & 13.7 NM of Torque.
- New aggressively looking duel front headlight.
- Split seat and the rear end is upper this time like R15 V2.
- The swing arm is lengthening by 13 mm.
- Engine is now tilted forward by 40 degree for better weight distribution.
- The front fairing is lower for better aerodynamic, increasing speed and mileage.
- New LCD Digital instrument cluster.
- New full LED headlight.
- Compression ratio is now 11.3:1.
- The bike now weights 135 kg.
- Fuel tank capacity gone down to 12 litres.
- New alloy wheels.
- New exhaust systems.
- New & better quality switch gears.
- Handle bars are lowered for sportier seating position.
- Suspension as like the old version.
- Still no engine kill switch installed in the bike.
- The colors are now rich and more gorgeous.
|Type||All New Honda CBR150R|
|Length x width x height||1,983 x 694 x 1,038 mm|
|Distance Axis Wheels||1,311 mm|
|Lowest distance to the ground||166 mm|
|empty weight||135 Kg|
|The capacity of the fuel tank||12 liter|
|framework||Diamond (truss) frame|
|Type front suspension||telescopic|
|Type of rear suspension||With a single swing arm suspension system (Pro-Link)|
|Front Tire Size||100 / 80-17 52P (tubeless)|
|Rear Tire Size||130 / 70-17 62P (tubeless)|
|brakes Front||Hydraulic disc|
|brakes Rear||Hydraulic disc|
|machine||4 stroke DOHC 4 – valve|
|volume Step||149.16 cc|
|Bore x Stroke||57.3 x 57.8 mm|
|comparison Compression||11.3: 1|
|Maximum power||12.6 kW (17.1 PS / 9000 rpm)|
|Maximum torque||13.7 Nm (1.40 kgf.m / 7,000 rpm)|
|Machine Lubricant Oil Capacity||1.1|
|Type Transmsi||Manual, 6-speed|
|Gear shift pattern||1-N-2-3-4-5-6|
|Battery Type||MF Wet 12V 5Ah|
|plug||NGK MR9C-9N or ND U27EPR-N9|
For further information about Honda CBR150R (2016) Indonesian version please contact:
House#300 B, Road# 14A, Block#A,
Bashundhara Residential Area,Dhaka,Bangladesh.
Hotline: 01930 777 111, 01789 881122