Zong

Hero Started Selling Hero Motorcycles in Bangladesh

Wasif AnowarApril 24, 2014

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0Digg thisEmail this to someone

Hero MotoCorp Ltd. has finally started selling Hero motorcycles in Bangladesh. The company which was known to many as Hero Honda has now parted his partnership with Honda back in 2010 and started their own identity as Hero MotoCorp in 2011. In Bangladesh they started a joint venture with the Nitol Niloy Group as per which the two companies will jointly invest over 240 crore (40 million USD) in a span of five years.

Hero is targeting to set up a manufacturing plant which will have a capacity of 150,000 motorcycles per year. Hero will own 55% of the share while Nitol will have the rest 45%. They will have 50 dealership networks in the whole of Bangladesh come at the end of the year. Bangladesh will be Hero’s first full-fledged manufacturing facility outside India, with an aim to carve out a 20 per cent market share by the end of first year.

Here is their product line up:

MODEL ENGINE CAPACITY (CC) PRICE (BDT)
HUNK 150 2,01,000 (Duel Disc)
Glamour 125 1,57,500
Passion Pro 100 1,44,500
Splendor + 100 1,29,000
Splendor Pro 100 1,38,000
Deluxe 100 1,29,000
Dawn 100 1,14,000
Pleasure (Scooter) 102 1,32,000

Hero MotoCorp also have bought Splendor ismart, a bike which in traffic will automatically switch off the engine of the bike and just with the press of a clutch then engine will start again. Here you don’t need to turn on/off the ignition; it saves fuel, greener to environment, and most of all this is the first time a technology of this category has been applied to a bike of this small. Price is expeted to be in between 1.42-1.45 lac.

Hero new Xtreme is also another new product from Hero, replacing the old model, the bike has a new designed and with much more colour options. It will be priced at 2.10 lac with double disc. Both the bikes will be launch in two months time. All motorcycles from HERO will come with a 5 years or 70000 km engine warranty. While each customer will get 4 free servicing during the first year of the motorcycle.

Currently Hero MotoCorp is providing HERO HONDA customers with some attractive services. Starting from 24th April until 30th April of 2014 Hero will provide the following services to the people who will come in their service centre at a discount.

  • 50% DISCOUNT ON BIKE SERVICING
  • 15% DISCOUNT ON ENGINE OIL
  • 10% DISCOUNT ON SPARE PARTS
  • They will provide another coupon where you will get to service your Hero bike for the second time at low charge as well.

The discount will be available only for their service centre in DHAKA during this one week.

ADDRESS: 109, Tejgaon Industrial Area, Dhaka- 1208

Check more pictures below!

 

To me biking is freeing your SOUL which can FLY with the wind. Bike riding is my PASSION & Touring is my HOBBY. The main goal is to update the bikers of Bangladesh with the latest news and reviews of motorcycles in Bangladesh.
One of the craziest things I ever did was riding 1150 km for 24 hours; it was just to replicate how it feels to go though Lemans 24 hrs.

Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedIn0Pin on Pinterest0Digg thisEmail this to someone

Zong

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

SUBSCRIBE FOR FUTURE UPDATES

Open

JOIND BIKEBD GROUP!

Close