Hero Launches Hero Splendor+ IBS in Bangladesh
Hero MotoCorp Bangladesh launches Hero Splendor+ IBS (Integrated Braking System) in Bangladesh with a price tag of 96,990 BDT in Bangladesh. The bike is the first in the 100 cc segment which comes with many unique features.
- They added in the bike is the Integrated Braking System (IBS). This is when you press the foot brake lever both the front & rear brakes are applied. This helps to increase braking efficiency & also help to have more control over the bike.
- Like Hero Ignitor & Hero Passion X Pro Hero added i3S technology in this bike which will shut down the engine when the bike will be sitting in the traffic and once the clutch is pulled the engine will start automatically, Hero believes that it will help the bike to burn less fuel.
- For the first time Hero added tubeless tires in this segment, & also compare to previous versions of Splendor, this new Hero Splendor + IBS comes with 80 sections front & rear tire.
- They also added a new side stand indicator on the speedometer to warn the rider about the serious safety issues.
- This bike gets 130 mm drum brakes compared to 110 mm in the previous versions.
The event was inaugurated by The Honorable Chairman of HMCL Niloy Bangladesh Limited and Nitol Niloy Group, Mr. Abdul Matlub Ahmad,The Honorable Managing Director of HMCL Niloy Bangladesh Limited and Niloy Motors Limited, Mr. Abdul Musabbir Ahmad, the Chief Operating Officer of HMCL Niloy Bangladesh Limited, Mr. Nagendra Dwivedi and the Chief Financial Officer of HMCL Niloy Bangladesh Limited, Mr. Bijoy Mondal.
If you see that the changes they made are small but adding all those things together this new version of the bike is just priced 3000 BDT. The engine of the bike is BSIV compliance & feature AHO, self & kick starter.
The engine is mated with a 4-speed gearbox and the engine produces 8.1 BHP @ 8000 RPM & 8 NM of Torque @ 5000 RPM.
They gave the bike telescopic front hydraulic shock absorbers while 5 steps adjustable hydraulic shock absorber on the rear. The bike weighs 113 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 10.5 liters.