Coming Soon: YAMAHA XABRE In Bangladesh
Just as you thought that the craze of Yamaha M Slaz isn’t enough in this country we got news that it won’t get over any sooner as we have some authentic news that Hafsa Motors will launch YAMAHA XABRE in Bangladesh very soon.
Yamaha XABRE is nothing but Yamaha M Slaz with a different tag. Yamaha Motor Corporation has many factories in the ASIA region. They manufacture motorcycles in INDIA, THAILAND & INDONESIA. Currently Yamaha M Slaz isn’t available in India as the bike is either manufactured in Indonesia or in Thailand.
The bikes that are manufactured in Thailand are named as M SLAZ which are currently on road and around 30-35 units are already sold through the hand of two importers, while those which are manufactured in Indonesia are known as XABRE and this time the importer will bring the bike from Indonesia.
Xabre was launched in Indonesia back in the tail end of January of this year at Jakarta by legendary Motogp rider Valentino Rossi. The bike will share the same technical and mechanical side of Yamaha M Slaz just with different color scheme & name. The finished quality will be the same so will be the engine, so if you have any worries you fear not.
YAMAHA XABRE Features:
- Full LED Headlight: The headlights use LED technology emits Lamp
light is more focused and brighter, more energy efficient
- Full Digital Speedometer: The dashboard display and the fully digital speedometer giving the impression of sporty and exclusive.
- Aluminium Rear Arm: Aluminium rear arm is strong and light to boost
- Delta Box Frame: Adopting the framework deltabox solid, very stable
when maneuvering at high speed.
- 150cc water cooled engine with 6 Speed gear box: 150cc engine that powered give maximum performance as well as optimum fuel consumption.
- Wide Tubeless tire: Wide tires with 110/70 front and profile 130/70 rear has a high traction and safe to use on sharp bends and challenging terrain.
- Wide Handle Bar with Big Bike Switch: Wide handle design for maximum riding comfort and 3 key features in 1 cut off / on and innovative engine starter
- Inverse Front Suspension: Solid suspension, driving, more stable and minimal vibration.
So we are waiting for the bike to come very soon in Bangladesh, as Yamaha M Slaz / Xabre created a wild craze among the bikers in our country and the best part for this is that because the bike still isn’t available in INDIA there are no chance for the bike to be a BORDER CROSS or ILLEGAL bike which we have seen most for Honda CBR150R (Indian version) & Yamaha R15 V2 (Indian version) & whoever will own one will be an elite member of the Yamaha M Slaz/ Xabre group.
Expected date of launch: MAY, 2016
Price: 4,60,000.00 BDT (See The Current Price Here)
Colours: Black & Red, White & Blue ,
Yamaha Xabre Specifications:
|Maximum Power||16.1 Bhp @ 8500 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||14.3 Nm @ 7500 rpm|
|Engine Description||4-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 4-valve|
|Fuel System||Fuel Injection|
|Compression Ratio||10.4: 1|
|Clutch||Wet multi-plate type|
|Front Brake||267mm Hydraulic Single Disc|
|Rear Brake||220mm Hydraulic Single Disc|
|Front Suspension||37 mm Upside Down (USD) telescopic forks|
|Rear Suspension||Swing Arm (shock absorber)|
|Front Tyre||110/70-17 M/C 54S|
|Rear Tyre||130/70-17 M/C 62S|
|Front Wheel||17 M/C-MT 2.75|
|Rear Wheel||17 M/C-MT 3.50|
|Wheel Type||10-spoke Alloy Wheels|
|Overall Length||1955 mm|
|Overall Width||795 mm|
|Overall Height||1065 mm|
|Seat Height||805 mm|
|Ground Clearance||164 mm|
|Kerb/Wet Weight||135 kg|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||10.2 litres|
|Oil tank capacity||0.95 litres|
|Turning Circle||2400 mm|
Hotline No: 01783-860511