Bike mean speed by a younger. Every biker loves to run his bike with high speed to be fastest motorcycle. Although BikeBD means motorcycle in Bangladesh but for the speed lovers we will going to discuss the five fastest motorcycle in the world.
1. The Dodge Tomahawk:
It is a Viper V-10 based fastest motorcycle. Unlike other bikes it has four wheels and 500 horsepower engine. It forms a quadricycle and not motorcycle with two front and two back wheels,meaning that it has two wheels on both sides.
Only total ten same bikes were made all over the world and each of them was sold for a price upto $555,000. According to the specifications 0-60 mph times have been estimated at 1.75 seconds (Source).
Engine: 10-cylinder 90-degree V-type
Top speed: 350 miles per hour (560 km/h)
Power: 500 horsepower (370 kW) @ 5600 rpm (45 kW/L)
2. Suzuki Hayabusa:
It stands second in the list of fastest motorcycle. It’s name is directly translated from Peregrine Falcon – Japanese name. It points to the bird attributed of achieving speeds of over 200 m/h.It also refers to the predator of the Blackbird.GSX1300R was called the first generation of Hayabusa.It includes 1299 cc inline-4 liquid-cooled engine.
Engine: 1340 cc (82 cu in), 4-stroke, four-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 16-valve
Top Speed: 248 miles per hour (397 km/h)
Power: 197 horsepower (147 kW) @ 6750 rpm 147kW
3. MTT Turbine Superbike Y2KMcIntyreit.
It’s top speed has been recorded as 227 m/ph.It has been recognized as the “Most powerful production fastest motorcycle” by the Guinness World Records.
Engine: 227 miles per hour (365 km/h)
Top Speed: Rolls-Royce 250-C20 turboshaft
Power: 320 horsepower (239 kW) @ 52,000 rpm
4. Honda CBR1100XX Blackbird:
The title of the world’s fastest production motorcycle was ripped away by this bike from the legendary Kawasaki ZX-11.It was the founding bike in the hyper sport touring niche market.
This market has expanded vastly. The Blackbird has an exceptional smoothness due to dual counter balancer shaft. Despite being much smoother than other bikes it was not sold in the U.S.
Engine: 1137cc liquid-cooled inline four-cylinder
Top Speed: 190 miles per hour (310km/h)
Power: 114 kW (153 hp) @ 10,000 rpm
5.MV Agusta F4 1000 R
It was released in 2006. It includes an upgraded Brembo Monobloc radial brakes, forged black Brembo wheels and an upgraded Sachs rear shock absorber which proves to be helpful in compression & rebound damping adjustable in high & low speed range. TSS system is not utilized in this fastest motorcycle.
Engine: liquid cooled, inline, 4 cylinder, DOHC, 16 radial valves
Top Speed: 185 mph (299 km/h)
Power: 174 horsepower (128 kW)
Hope this five fastest motorcycle in the world we will see on the road of Bangladesh in near future.
Related Article You May Like:
- Breaking News! Suzuki GSX-R150 In Bangladesh!
- Yamaha R15 V3 VS Suzuki GSX-R150 VS Honda CBR150R
- Top Five Fuel Efficient Motorcycle in Bangladesh 2017
- Yamaha YZF-R15 V3 Indian Version Feature Detail
- Yamaha Cash Back Offer On Yamaha R15 V3 & FZS V3
- Motorcycle Spark Plug Types & Features
- All About Motorcycle Battery & Its Maintenance
- Yamaha NMAX 155 ABS 2018 Feature Review
- Yamaha FZS FI V2 Dual Disc Test Ride Review
- Yamaha FZS-FI V3 VS Pulsar NS160-FI Comparison Review
- Race Hyosung Aquila 125 Specification
- Hyosung GT125R & GT125 – Upcoming Motorcycle
- Hyosung GT125R
- Suzuki Mega Fest For October 2019
- Suzuki Fest – Cashback Offer On Suzuki Motorcycles
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer SF Feature & Updates
- 2019 Suzuki Gixxer Feature & Updates
Read By Category: