You are a owner of a motorcycle & you have some experience with it. Write your experience to help the beginners to choose the right motorcycle from you’r experience. Your shared experience can help others to get there right dream Motorcycle.
Write minimum 700 words about your introduction, first bike experience, Feelings of first ride, how you choose you’r bike, style, design,features,specifications, top speed you get, mileage in city & Highway, Maintenance tips, 5 positive & negative points about your bike, any modification, any tour you done with your bike?, for which use purpose your bike is suitable & for whom? conclusion etc.
Must send us 8 photo of you & you’r Motorcycle at
Send it with your contact details & Don’t Do any copy paste from Anywhere in the web. Otherwise it will count as not eligible for publish in BikeBD. Thank You
Note: Don’t hesitate for your poor English writings. We will edit your write up on the basis of your given ideas about your bike.
Try To Give Answer of This Questions on Your Review
- Give a brief description about you,age, where you live. Your 1st bike?
- Give some reason WHY YOU LOVE BIKING?
- How you choose your bike?
- Why you choose this bike?
- Bike price & from where you buy this bike?
- Give some details of bike buying day.
- Describe your feeling of first ride on that bike
- Purpose of your bike use
- Describe some bike features.
- Describe what you feel when you ride your bike
- DID you service your bike
- Bike milage before 2500 km & after 2500 km run
- How you maintaine & care your bike?
- What engine oil you use & price , grade, sysnthetic non synthetic?
- Mention if you change any parts recently
- If you modified any parts describe it
- Highest speed you achive
- Write 3 positive good things of your bike
- Write 3 negative things of your bike
- Give your 1 long tour short details
- Conclusion: write about( do you happy or not)
## MUST BE MINIMUM 500 WORD.
## TAKE 7 PHOTO MUST with enough quality and light.
( prefer to take the photo in sunny day)
LEFT, RIGHT, FRONT, REAR, ENGINE, STEERING HANDLE WITH SPEEDOMETER,
YOU WITH YOUR BIKE (YOU CAN SEAT OR STAND ALONG WITH THE BIKE)Suvro Sen Founder & Editor In Chief BikeBD.com